JOIN US IN THE FUN AND GET A FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE OF VIVA....
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2022 VIva Tequila Festival! This year’s event takes place at the one and only Braves Stadium, Truist Park. We are excited that so many supporters want to lend a hand and help us make this the best festival yet. We are looking for professional, personable and fun individuals who wish to help produce this amazing, cultural festival experience for our guests, talent, sponsors and city. All volunteers must be 21 and up.
There are many ways to support the Viva Tequila Festival this year as a volunteer.
● Set-up (Assist with vendor load in, set-up tables with vendors, loading boxes and general prep for festival)
● Entrance (Greet attendees, scan tickets and mobile devices, assist with lines at registration)
● Parking (Direct attendees to festival area)
● Will call/Ticket sales (Assist attendees with on site ticket purchases)
● Information ( Assists with questions, directions and general info about festival, trained to support attendees and advise on the itinerary of the event)
● Merchandise (Assist with sales of merch for the event)
● P/A: Production Assistant (Assigned to work alongside Viva staff members, will assist with production of the event. This is great for anyone with event coordination or production experience as this is a very hands- on role.)
Please register by filling out this form:
All of our volunteers will enjoy a boxed lunch, t-shirt and a special surprise gift courtesy of Tequila Wine and JB Imports.